8.13.2014

Graduation fashion show

 
Late late post ..
 I am becoming lost. It feels like there is nothing to write any more. Normal days and some just happy days and over joyed moments. No more sad , lonely days which is perfect for writing my boring blog. May it be love ? It may so .. There is no single day which passes by without my love and his unconditional care. No more jealous envy , no more anger , no more desire to look perfect to make some significant people burn to ashes,  they could just go to hell and it wont even make me want to have a slight evil smile. May god bless them , they will be needing it. 
Well !! A month ago I had to attend graduation fashion show. It was interesting. Some great design, some interesting ideas and over all they put up a nice show. These graduation shows makes me wonder what I would be designing on my turn. Any ways here are some photos of my favorite designs enjoy!! 







Coat and pants:tailored Blouse:vintagelace shoes:Aldo 

1 comment: